Tampa Bay Hospitals Offer Superior Healthcare and Medical Research
Tampa Bay Hospitals
Tampa Bay is home to the best hospitals in America, according to US News. We offer superior healthcare and resources to the community. The region is advancing the healthcare industry through the medical research conducted in our state-of-art facilities.
- All Children’s Hospital is the only specialty licensed children’s hospital on Florida’s west coast. All Children’s is dedicated to advancing treatment, education, research and advocacy in child health.
- BayCare Health System is composed of a network of 10 not-for-profit hospitals, outpatient facilities and services such as imaging, lab, behavioral health and home health care.
- Bay Pines VA Healthcare System has been improving the health of the men and women who have so proudly served our nation, since 1933.
- Florida Hospital, Tampa Bay Network is transforming the standard of healthcare through clinical and technological advancements.
- James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital was the first VA hospital, and is one of 342 VA and private hospitals worldwide to receive the prestigious designation as a Magnet Hospital, the national benchmark for excellence in Nursing Care. JAHVH is a teaching hospital, providing a full range of patient care services, with state-of-the-art technology as well as education and research.
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center is a full service medical center and hospital with over 500 beds and top notch medical staff and doctors.
- Manatee Memorial Hospital is a 319-bed acute care facility which has served the Manatee County community for over 60 years.
- Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute is one of 40 National Cancer Institute Comprehensive Cancer Centers.
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital is a full-service health system, specializing in heart, vascular, cancer, and neuroscience services, as well as a network of outpatient centers, long-term care and rehabilitation among its many programs
- Tampa General Hospital is the only Level 1 Trauma Center and one of just four burn centers in Florida.
- USF Health includes the University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine, the College of Nursing, the College of Public Health, the College of Pharmacy, the School of Biomedical Sciences and the School of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Sciences; and the USF Physician’s Group. USF is a global research university ranked 34th in federal research expenditures for public universities.
Tampa Commercial Real Estate Experts – Tampa Bay Hospitals
Century21 Elite Locations, Inc. is a full-service commercial properties firm, with expertise in the acquisition, sale and leasing of investment property and commercial real estate throughout the Tampa Bay area and the U.S. From sales, leasing and management to recognizing distinct opportunities, we are your trusted partners in helping you achieve results. Our seasoned medical real estate team has managed, leased or sold more than 500,000 square feet of commercial real estate.
Our Tampa commercial real estate experts can do the same for you. Call us today at (813) 960-0999.